Articles on this Page
- 02/14/18--10:08: _After the God Scien...
- 05/06/18--20:55: _The Peter Toon Memo...
- 05/21/18--08:26: _Toon Memorial Lectu...
- 06/17/18--18:55: _Jerusalem and GAFCO...
- 09/10/18--12:45: _The Anglican e-Way...
- 09/10/18--12:49: _Anglican e-Way of S...
- 10/01/18--15:56: _The latest Anglican...
- 10/20/18--09:03: _The Anglican Way, P...
- 11/30/18--15:06: _Latest article updates
- 12/15/18--15:01: _A Message from the ...
- 02/14/18--10:08: After the God Science and Humanity Conference in Potomac
- 05/06/18--20:55: The Peter Toon Memorial Lecture for 2018
- 05/21/18--08:26: Toon Memorial Lecture 2018 Given in Oxford on 17th May
- 06/17/18--18:55: Jerusalem and GAFCON III
- 09/10/18--12:45: The Anglican e-Way of 8 /24
- 09/10/18--12:49: Anglican e-Way of September 9th
- 10/01/18--15:56: The latest Anglican e-Way….
- 10/20/18--09:03: The Anglican Way, Print Edition for the Fall 2018
- 11/30/18--15:06: Latest article updates
- 12/15/18--15:01: A Message from the President of the Prayer Book Society USA
(Above – left to right- Canon Alistair Macdonald-Radcliff, Dr. William Phillips, Fr. Mark Michaels, Dr. Paul Julienne, Mr. Daniel Dorman) Our latest one day conference in Potomac was a great success and we wish to thank Fr. Mark Michaels, the Vestry and members of the Congregation of the parish of St. Francis for so kindly […]
The Lecture for 2018, entitled, “Elephants and Anglicans to the Sound of Church Bells: Just how central is the place of the Prayer Book for Anglicans and the Future of the Communion?” will be given at Pusey House, Oxford on Thursday 17th May at 5.30 p.m. By Canon Alistair Macdonald-Radcliff The lecture will be preceded […]
Titian: The Coming of the Holy Spirit, The Church of Santa Maria della Salute, Venice, c. 1545 The Society sends warm greetings to all for this Season of Whitsuntide ! We also wish to record that: The Toon Memorial Lecture for 2018 was given under the title Elephants and Anglicans to the sound […]
St George’s Cathedral Jerusalem looking towards the Nave from the Quire A Special Evensong was held for those attending GAFCON this afternoon with Archbishop Suheil Dawani the Anglican Archbishop in Jerusalem and Bishop Michael Lewis of Cyprus and the Gulf as well as GAFCON Bishops This week sees the convening of the Third Global […]
A new Prayer Book emerges: . The Anglican Church in North America embarked upon this project shortly after its inception in 2009, and the final form is beginning to emerge. Many of the key texts are available for consultation with responses very much desired…. For a comprehensive overview…. Key Resolutions of the 2018 General Convention in […]
Is the Prayer Book Evangelistic ? Can a church that uses one of the classical Prayer Books (England 1662, USA 1928, Canada 1962) fulfill the Great Commission to “make disciples of all nations”? By the Rev. Gavin Dunbar It is a mark of our time that many Anglican and Episcopalian Christians would answer these questions […]
Justification by Faith in Anglican History Bishop Fitzsimmons Allison writes … …We can change our minds 6 times before breakfast but changing our hearts (metakardia) is a matter of God’s enthrallment. That is why true repentance and justification are symbiotic. …The righteousness,wherewith we shall be clothed in the world to come, is both perfect and […]
The Society is pleased to be able to release the online version of the Anglian Way Print Edition for the Fall 2018, featuring “The Articles of Religion, Part III,’ The Revd. Gavin G. Dunbar “Beyond Imagination: The True Meaning of Creation”, Dr. Paul Julienne ‘Is the Prayer Book an Evangelistic Liturgy?” The Revd. Gavin […]
Articles continue to be posted regularly the to Anglican Way online website. To make sure you receive them direct to your inbox please sign up using this link https://anglicanway.org/contact-us/ where you can sign up either as an individual as a parish. Recent articles have included Ten Reasons to be Anglican / Episcopal https://anglicanway.org/2018/11/27/ten-reasons-to-be-anglican-episcopal-part-i/ A Reflection for Thanksgiving: […]
As we progress into Advent and prepare for the feast of the Lord’s Nativity, we have good and important news to report to you about the Society’s work and the Prayer Book’s continuing vitality. “Rite One” Texts have been preserved in TECAt last summer’s General Convention, a proposal for comprehensive revision of the 1979 Prayer […]